There are many:
- My dog deleted it from my computer.
- I didn’t know it was due.
- I sent it in before the due time but it must have been a delay in getting it to Moodle.
- I was sick.
- My mother was sick.
- My dog was sick.
- My computer failed.
- Macintosh doesn’t talk to Moodle.
- Moodle Rejected it.
- I have a lot of assignments to do.
- I didn’t understand the assignment.
- There was a power failure or the internet was down.
- Moodle failed
- Someone died.
- It got deleted.
- HA! I found a loophole!
None of which will work.
Got a new one I can add?
Be aware, it is not impossible to override my policy of intolerance. Gather your notes and see the department head and present your case. I will help you with the process if you want.
BTW: If you feel that Moodle “did you wrong” then send me a message immediately. If you claim, for example, that you had difficulty getting Moodle to accept your project and kept trying until after the due date/time, then it is late. You should have contacted me on the first sign of problem. I can check the Moodle Log to see what might have happened. This allows me to help you understand what you have have done wrong or that I may see if Moodle needs a correction as there are many switched in the electronic grade book and I may not have them set correctly.